My morning reading:
• The Inefficiency of the Market Isn’t An Open Question (Rational Irrationality) see also Beating the Market: Yes, it can be done (Economist)
• What the Heck Is Smart Beta Anyway? (Morningstar)
• Singapore Shows Asia How To Crack Down on Housing Bubble (Bloomberg) see also China Intervened Aggressively in Currency Markets in Latest Quarter (WSJ)
• Imagining the Dollar Without Its Privilege (NYT)
• Bidding wars for houses begin to fade (Housing Wire)
• 2% of China’s public consumes one-third of world’s luxury goods (Want China Times)
• Malcolm Gladwell’s real problem (USA Today)
• China Presses U.S. Lawmakers to Lift Debt Limit (Bloomberg) see also House Republicans Show Themselves To Be Dangerously Incompetent, Again (Business Insider)
• Why Apple Hired Burberry CEO as SVP of Retail (stratēchery)
• 10 Unique Ocean Landscapes (The World Geography)
What are you reading?
Smallcaps Hit New All-Time Highs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.