My morning reading:
• Average 401(k) account balances nearly double since crisis (Investment News)
• Housel: Investing Like a Psychopath (Fool)
• Godfather of Charts Comfortable Being Bullish, Again (Moneybeat)
• Investors Turn to Catastrophe Bonds to Boost Returns (WSJ)
• Foreclosure Haunts Next Home Purchase: After a real-estate default, it’s de-blame game (WSJ)
• New Nobel economist Robert Shiller on the insanity of markets (PBS)
• Facebook mobile ad profit a staggering 1,790% more on iPhone than Android (Venturebeat) see also Verizon Could Have Sold More iPhones in the Third Quarter (All Thing D)
• As US Demographics Change, so Does the Menu (Associated Press)
• The Tea Party As A Religion (The Dish) see also GOP blame game: Who lost the government shutdown? (Politico)
• Astronomers discover a massive asteroid that could hit us in 2032 (io9)
What are you reading?
Abe gets ready to start “naming and shaming”
Source: Sober Look
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
14 Responses to “10 Friday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.