My early morning reads, hand selected from our fine cellar of thought provoking concepts:
• The Desert Island Portfolio (Research Affiliates)
• Age of Bullshit Investments Is Back! (NY Mag) see also How to Make Money for Nothing Like Wall St (The Atlantic)
• Process and Performance (Above the Market)
• What Happened to the Part-Time Employment Story? (A Dash of Insight)
• China: Superpower or Superbust? (National Interest)
• Eric Holder Finally Gets Tough on Banks (Bloomberg)
• 18 Signs Economists Haven’t the Foggiest (Unlearning Economics)
• Missing “Why” of iPad (Stratēchery) see also iPads, price + self-selection (Benedict Evans)
• 932-page tome on Beatles is 1st of 3 volumes aiming to be a definitive history of Fab Four (WSJ)
• This is what I want for my birthday next year: Montana Dueling Dinosaurs Fossils (Bonhams)
What are you reading?
Source: Bespoke Invest
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.