Last week, I posted a teaser about a Big Announcement Next Week. As part of that, I need to gather a short list of favorite posts. Here are a few I really like:
• Q&A: The Price of Paying Attention (November 3rd, 2012)
• Where Sea Monsters Live (May 1st, 2012)
• Five Books: on Causes of the Financial Crisis (September 17th, 2013)
• The Left Right Paradigm is Over: Its You vs. Corporations (September 2010)
• Advice to a Young Market Participant (March 5th, 2010)
• Foreclosure Fraud Reveals Structural & Legal Crisis (October 5th, 2010)
• 10 Things You Don’t Know (or were misinformed) About the GS Case (April 23rd, 2010) also Its the Law, Bitches! (July 19th, 2010)
• The Collossal Gall of Bad Apple Investors (February 8th, 2013)
• A funny thing happened to me on the way to the studio tonight . . . (November 1st, 2003)
I am completely biased and lack any pretense of objectivity, so I need some help.
If any of you ever read a post here that struck a nerve, or that you emailed, or forwarded, or otherwise was memorable, please let me know in comments or at Thebigpicture -at- optonline -dot- net.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
UPDATED: To include your suggestions . . .
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
32 Responses to “Memorable Big Picture Posts?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.