- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
Memorable Big Picture Posts?
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On October 28, 2013 @ 7:30 pm In Digital Media,Weblogs | Comments Disabled
Last week, I posted a teaser about a Big Announcement Next Week . As part of that, I need to gather a short list of favorite posts. Here are a few I really like:
• Q&A: The Price of Paying Attention  (November 3rd, 2012)
• Where Sea Monsters Live  (May 1st, 2012)
• Five Books: on Causes of the Financial Crisis  (September 17th, 2013)
• The Left Right Paradigm is Over: Its You vs. Corporations  (September 2010)
• Advice to a Young Market Participant  (March 5th, 2010)
• Foreclosure Fraud Reveals Structural & Legal Crisis  (October 5th, 2010)
• 10 Things You Don’t Know (or were misinformed) About the GS Case  (April 23rd, 2010) also Its the Law, Bitches!  (July 19th, 2010)
• The Collossal Gall of Bad Apple Investors  (February 8th, 2013)
• A funny thing happened to me on the way to the studio tonight . . .  (November 1st, 2003)
I am completely biased and lack any pretense of objectivity, so I need some help.
If any of you ever read a post here that struck a nerve, or that you emailed, or forwarded, or otherwise was memorable, please let me know in comments or at Thebigpicture -at- optonline -dot- net.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
UPDATED: To include your suggestions . . .
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/10/memorable-big-picture-posts/
URLs in this post:
 Big Announcement Next Week: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/10/teaser-big-announcement-next-week/
 Q&A: The Price of Paying Attention: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/11/information-sources/
 Where Sea Monsters Live: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/05/where-sea-monsters-live/
 Five Books: on Causes of the Financial Crisis: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/09/five-books-on-causes-of-the-financial-crisis/
 The Left Right Paradigm is Over: Its You vs. Corporations: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/09/you-vs-corporations/
 Advice to a Young Market Participant: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/03/im-rapidly-losing-faith-in-this-whole-game/
 Foreclosure Fraud Reveals Structural & Legal Crisis: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/10/foreclosure-fraud-reveals-structural-legal-crisis/
 10 Things You Don’t Know (or were misinformed) About the GS Case: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/04/10-things-you-dont-know-gs-case/
 Its the Law, Bitches!: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/07/its-the-law-bitches/
 NAR Housing Affordability Index is Worthless: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2008/08/nar-housing-affordability-index-is-worthless/
 Greatest American Rock and Roll Band?: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/01/greatest-american-rock-and-roll-band/
 The Collossal Gall of Bad Apple Investors: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/02/the-collossal-gall-of-bad-apple-investors/
 A funny thing happened to me on the way to the studio tonight . . .: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2003/11/a-funny-thing-happened-to-me-on-the-way-to-the-studio-tonight/
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.