My longer form, Saturday morning, weekend reads:
• How Investors Lose 89 Percent of Gains from Futures Funds (Bloomberg)
• The Secrets of Bezos: How Amazon Became the Everything Store (Businessweek)
• Revisiting “Moneyball” with Paul DePodesta (Nautilus)
• All Is Fair in Love and Twitter (NYT Mag)
• Design Quality and Customer Delight as Sustainable Advantages (Daring Fireball)
• In Conversation with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (New York Magazine)
• Nest Gives the Lowly Smoke Detector a Brain — And a Voice (Wired)
• How do we gain insights (Seeking Wisdom)
• An exclusive excerpt from the book the NFL doesn’t want you to read (Sports Illustrated)
• Crisis by Design: A Federal Budget Crisis Months in the Planning (NYT) see also Is U.S. Political Bubble About to Burst? (Bloomberg View)
What are you doing this weekend?
PC Shipments versus PC + Tablet Shipments
Click to enlarge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.