Pour a cup of Joe, get comfy in your favorite chair, and settle in for a spell: My longer form, weekend reading:
• What We’ve Learned from the Financial Crisis (Harvard Business Review)
• Jay Z Has the Room (Vanity Fair)
• The secrets of shopping (Capital Ideas)
• In defense of the EMH (Noahpinion)
• The Year of Living Carlos Dangerously (GQ)
• 5 ways to maximize your cognitive potential (Scientific American)
• The Soaring Cost of a Simple Breath (NYT)
• Ezra Klein: Thus Far, Obamacare a ‘Big Failure’ (The Corner) but see The Truth About Obamacare and How It Solves the Suffering of the Insured (Vanity Fair)
• Machines Gauging Your Star Potential Automate HR Hiring (Bloomberg)
• What You Need to Know About the Toxins in Your Groceries (Discover)
Whats up for the weekend?
The iPhone company
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.