My Morning Reads
• Did Monetary Policy Cause the Recovery?(Hussman Funds) but see Eugene Fama: QE Doesn’t do Much (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• TARP, Five Years Later (Conversable Economist)
• Tyson: The Business of Business is More Than Business (Project Syndicate) see also Q&A: How Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker wants to get foreigners to invest in America (Washington Post)
• The collapse of US infrastructure spending, charted (FT Alphaville) See chart below
• After Fraud, the Fog Around Libor Hasn’t Lifted (NY Times)
• Obamacare fiasco: Was building HealthCare.gov really that hard? (CS Monitor) but see G.O.P. Unveils Own Health-Care Web Site, EmergencyRoom.gov (New Yorker)
• 15 Facts That Reveal The Utter Insanity Of Britain’s Housing Market (BuzzFeed)
• Still No Evidence Obamacare Is Forcing Large Numbers Into Part-Time Work (WSJ) see also The American Health Care System Sucks (Business Insider)
• ‘Dark Mail Alliance’, Future of surveillance proof email technology (Hacker News)
• There’s no global wine shortage (Reuters)
What are you reading?
US Infrastructure Spending in One Chart
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
14 Responses to “10 Friday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.