Wow, its Friday already? This week went by quickly! Here are your pre-weekend reads:
• Why Inflation Matters (Fidelity) see also No Inflation in the Developed World Despite QE (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• The Yellen Doctrine: Robust Growth Is the Priority, but Bubbles Matter (New Yorker)
• Is Europe Making a Comeback? (BlackRock) see also Why Draghi was right to cut rates (FT)
• Ireland closes chapter in euro crisis with plan to end its bailout program (Washington Post)
• Why Google and KKR are teaming up to do big solar deals (Quartz) see also Bonds Backed by Solar Power Payments Get Nod (NY Times)
• Sweet spot for stock sales: Executives give favorable stock guidance, sell shares, then disclose bad news. (WSJ)
• Business Insider Passes CNBC in Key Traffic Measure (24/7 Wall St.) see this example why Here’s Everything We Know About The Leak Of The Century (Business Insider)
• The Invention of Leisure (Epicurean Dealmaker)
• Viral Journalism and the Valley of Ambiguity (io9)
• Learning from Jeff Bezos (Seeking Wisdom)
What’s up for the weekend?
Earning Season Ends
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.