Good Twitter IPO morning:
• Going public: How Twitter’s IPO will work (AP) see also The Single Biggest Determinant of Startup Valuations at IPO (Tom Tunguz)
• You’re Not Listening To Robert Shiller If His CAPE Ratio Has You Scared Of Stocks (Business Insider)
• Lifestyle ETFs and investment products based on belief systems (Reformed Broker) see also Ex-Hedgie Now On Index Crusade (Index Universe)
• INVESTING FAIL: Gold Bug Schiff Counters Goldman on First Drop Since 2000 (Bloomberg)
• The FHFA is pushing ahead with a plan to ban fees on ‘force-placed’ insurance. (WSJ) see also
• The Numbers Guy: Public cost of fast-food industry’s low pay remains unclear (WSJ)
• Distressed Home Sales: Rising or Falling? It Depends on the Source (WSJ)
• How Washington Is Wrecking the Future, in 2 Charts (Atlantic) see also Where’s the GOP’s anti-poverty agenda? (Washington Post)
• The antibiotic era is over. And we are cutting health research funding? (Incidental Economist)
• Far-Off Planets Like the Earth Dot the Galaxy (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Major Asset Classes YTD Returns
Source: Capital Spectator
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.