My morning reads, fresh from northern Connecticut:
• 3 Reasons Stocks Could Move Significantly Higher (Ciavacco Capital) but see 3 signs the market is primed for a fall (MSN)
• Investors need to starve the hedge fund beast (FT)
• Not a lot of Fresh Ideas on Wall Street (DealBook) except for criminals Markets Evolve, as Does Financial Fraud (DealBook)
• Could Iran Be on Investors’ Radar? (Businessweek)
• It looks like the economy might actually recover in 2014. But will it? (Washington Post)
• Here’s Why That Story About The Fed Guy Apologizing For QE Is Total Nonsense (Business Insider) see also For Yellen, Fed’s Dual Mandate Guides Thinking (WSJ)
• Netflix’s New Look Is a Glimpse at the Future of TV (Wired)
• Reinventing The Dwindling Middle Class May Take A Revolution (NPR) see also Switzerland’s Proposal to Pay People for Being Alive (NY Times)
• Profits? Amazon Prefers Technology (MIT Technology Review)
• Hydropower is back. The largest source of renewable energy is surging with mega dams, dam conversions, upgrades and new ideas. (WSJ)
What are you reading?
The Future of Energy
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.