My afternoon reads:
• Is The Fiduciary Battle Shifting With FINRA’s “Report On Conflicts Of Interest”? (Kitces)
• Why Yale, Harvard And Sovereign Funds Are Changing Their Views On Alternative Assets (Forbes) see also When Active Funds Make Sense (Rick Ferri)
• Microsoft Is About to Dethrone Apple as the S&P 500′s Power Stock (Businessweek)
• Tidying Up Your Financial Life (Bucks blog)
• The Economic Case for Admitting You Just Don’t Know (Businessweek)
• Rethinking the Rise of Inequality (NY Times) but see Low Wage Workers Weren’t Always Left Behind (Real Time Economics)
• Elizabeth Warren’s populist insurgency enters next phase (Salon)
• Did Obama lie about healthcare reform or just omit a crucial detail? (LA Times)
• This Coffee Maker Is A Roaster, Grinder, And Barista, All In One (Fast Company)
• Books that Changed My Life (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Percentage of Stocks Above 50-Day MA
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.