Good Monday morning, some pre-open reads to feed your brain:
• Best Stock Market Since 1997 Seen With S&P 500 Momentum (Bloomberg) but see Sommers: The Dangers of a Stock Market Melt-Up (NY Times)
• Reduce the noise levels in your investment process (Washington Post)
• Abandon all hope, ye who venture here (FT Alphaville) see also Is Yale a Model? (original research paper) (SSRN)
• Economists overvalue stock markets (Reuters)
• ‘Frontier’ funds have been stars among emerging-markets stock funds this year. (WSJ) but see Emerging-market stocks are up 16% since June, but some analysts find that troubling (WSJ)
• Nicholas Lemann: Can the S.E.C.’s Mary Jo White Control Wall Street? (New Yorker)
• Dear Google, What’s Wrong With You? (TechCrunch)
• Chris Christie is about to win in a landslide, and he wants every Republican to understand why (Business Insider)
• I Noticed This Tiny Thing On Google Maps. When I Zoomed In… Well, Nothing Could Prepare Me. (Viral Nova)
• 12 Unusually Placed Sports Venues (World Geography)
What are you reading\?
Are Stocks Expensive?
Source: Mebane Faber
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 Monday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.