Good short week Monday: Some reads to start off your holiday shortened week:
• Confusing Fear Bubbles with Stock Bubbles (Investing Caffeine) see also Short sellers have had a miserable year as the stock market has hit record highs (WSJ)
• The Secret Science of Stock Symbols (New Yorker)
• How the Media Blows Bubbles (Motley Fool)
• This should start a nice fight: Does Chart Analysis Really Work? (WSJ)
• Columbia Journalism Review: A bogus NY Post piece sets off a frenzy on Unemployment (CJR)
• Global gas revolution starts to take shape (FT) see also In New Energy Era, Gushers of Opportunity (WSJ)
• Reddit’s wild plan to make Black Friday less terrible this year (Daily Dot)
• Gut Bacteria Might Guide The Workings Of Our Minds (NPR)
• The Battle For The Connected Home Is Heating Up (TechCrunch)
• James Bond Fan Art Posters (Behance)
What are you reading?
Some Stock Bulls Tread Lightly Into 2014
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.