My Sunday morning reads:
• Some Stock Bulls Tread Lightly Into 2014 (WSJ) see also Economist Robert Shiller is waving a warning flag on stock valuations. Some call his methods misleading (WSJ)
• Surveys of retirement spending (Bogleheads)
• BlackRock: JPMorgan settlement undermines mortgages (Housing Wire) see also $13 Billion, Yes, but What Took So Long? (NYT)
• ETF Investors Ignore Growth Stocks (Barron’s)
• How Do You Make Money Off Stolen Art? (Priceonomics)
• Blame the NSA, not Facebook and Google (USA Today)
• A War Over Solar Power Is Raging Within the GOP (New Republic) see also How Much Do Americans Blame Washington for Their Economic Woes? – Emma Green (The Atlantic)
• Are Bitcoins the Criminal’s Best Friend? (Bloomberg)
• There’s a Whole New Way of Killing Cancer (Esquire)
• You Can’t Take a Bullet for Someone Hollywood-Style, Because Physics (Scientific American)
What is for brunch?
Democrats Rein In Senate Filibusters
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.