My morning reads
• Individual investor bullishness hits six year high (Pragmatic Capitalism) see also The return of cash sparks big stock rallies in the developing world (WSJ)
• Byron Wien’s Asset Allocation Plan (Barron’s)
• Fear is killing your investments (MarketWatch) see also Ignorance (Stumbling and Mumbling)
• The Language of Inflation (Edelweiss)
• Twitter’s Market Valuation Suggests Wall St. Sees Huge Growth Potential (DealBook) see also Facebook Misadventure Means Scrutiny on NYSE With Twitter (Bloomberg)
• Cash buyers of property outstrip mortgage-backed sales (Quick Move Now)
• Eisinger: Simple Fix to Debate Over Government’s Role in Housing (DealBook)
• Nazi Art Trove Surprises Family Searching for 70 Years (Bloomberg)
• B.J. Novak: “The Man Who Invented the Calendar” (New Yorker)
• Apple’s Inspiration For The iPod? Bang & Olufsen, Not Braun (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Originally published here:
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.