My afternoon train reading:
• What Fed economists are telling the FOMC (FT.com) see also Kohn: Central Banks Can’t Stop Bubbles (Real Time Economics)
• The Bond King’s Shrinking Realm (Business Week)
• The Surprisingly Violent Story Of How The Trucking Industry Killed Fair Prices For Great Diesel Cars (Business Insider)
• BMW Offers Money-Can’t-Buy Perks to Keep Biggest Spenders (Bloomberg)
• Yep, Being a Young, American Adult Is a Financial Nightmare (Atlantic) see also Olivia Mitchell: You Might Live to 100. Will Your Money? (Think Advisor)
• Food Stamp Cuts Add to Walmart’s Troubles (Daily Beast)
• John Dean: “It Is Everyone’s Job To Be A Truth-Teller” (NSFW Corp)
• Why Fannie and Freddie Are Paying Back Uncle Sam (WSJ)
• Traffic stop nightmare Oh, the litigation over this will be delightful! (KOB Eyewitness News)
• These Are The World’s Greatest, Most Stunning Libraries (HuffPo) see also The Library: A World History (Amazon)
What are you reading?
Return of Cash Sparks Emerging-Market Rallies
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.