Its guilty-plea Tuesday, and that means time for some reads:
• Meet Preet Bharara, who just won the biggest insider trading case ever (Washington Post) but see Has Steven A. Cohen Bought Off the U.S. Government? (New Yorker)
• Hatzius: Two Fed Economists Have Given Us A Big Hint About What The Fed’s Next Easing Move Will Be (Business Insider)
• You really can time the stock market (MarketWatch) but see Dismiss Diversification at Your Own Risk (Bucks blog)
• How do we fix LIBOR? (Math Babe)
• Bitcoin Is Broken (Hacking, Distributed)
• In Alabama election, a showdown between the GOP establishment and the tea party (Washington Post) see also Three Big Elections Will Tell Us About The Future Of The GOP (Business Insider)
• An Article Has A Lifespan Of 37 Days, And Other Findings From Pocket (Fast Company)
• Bezos’ Amazon: Mercenary or missionary, or both? (USA Today)
• NASA Kepler Results Usher in a New Era of Astronomy (NASA)
• 25 Of The Funniest Women You Should Be Following on Twitter (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
Advertising Spending by Tech Companies
Originally published here
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.