Good Tuesday morning:
• Alan Greenspan: Why I Never Saw It Coming (Foreign Affairs)
• Benefits of Studying Insiders’ Trading Patterns (WSJ)
• 4 Reasons Japan Could Continue to be the Land of the Rising Stock Market (BlackRock)
• The Bond Bubble (Dr. Ed’s Blog) but see Is That Really a Reason To Be Bearish? (Macro Man)
• How MF Global’s ‘missing’ $1.5 billion was lost — and found (Fortune)
• Todays odd BBRG headline: Gold No Slam-Dunk Sell in China as Aunties Buy Bullion (Bloomberg)
• Obama’s First-Term Finance Team: Where Are They Now? (DealBook)
• Apple’s ground-breaking bet on its clean energy infrastructure (Giga Om)
• Quantum mechanics made relatively simple (Kottke)
• The 100 Best, Most Interesting Blogs and Websites of 2014 (Daily Dekk)
Whats up Doc?
S&P 1500 AD Line Confirms Rising Stock Prices
Source: Humble Student of the Markets
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.