My Afternoon train reading:
• Jesse Livermore: The Greatest Trader Who Ever Lived (Crossing Wall Street)
• To live and die in public: That’s Twitter (GigaOm)
• 11 Or 12 Things I Learned About Life From Day Trading Millions Of Dollars (TechCrunch)
• Insider Trading 101 (Turney Duff)
• Bartlett: The Decline of the Tea Party (Economix)
see also No, the US Government is not “$16 trillion in the hole” (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Ten political assumptions (Stumbling and Mumbling)
• Marijuana Vote in Colorado Weighs 25% Tax for Recreation (Bloomberg)
• Silicon Valley has an arrogance problem (WSJ) see also We’re About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It (Wired)
• Review: ‘Double Down,’ by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann (NY Times)
• LOL: US Needs To Retire Daylight Savings Time — Just Have 19 Time Zones, 9 Minutes Apart (Awl)
What are you reading?
Emerging-Stock Rally Raises Concern
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.