My late morning reads:
• Jeremy Grantham’s Bullish Two-Year Outlook (Barron’s) see also The EM flow turnaround (FT Alphaville)
• Smart-Beta Risks Not Clear Enough (Index Universe)
• Junk Glistens Under ‘Bernankecare’ as Worst Stocks Win (Bloomberg) see also In Japan, there is no worry that the central bank is about to pull back the punch bowl (WSJ)
• The Luck Factor in Great Decisions (Harvard Business Review)
• Fairfax Financial vs Berkshire Hathaway (Investing For a Living)
• Why no public fury over austerity? (Mainly Macro) see also Do Negative Rates Call For a Permanent Expansion of the Government? (Next New Deal)
• Big Ethanol Finally Loses (WSJ)
• Unaccountable: The Pentagon’s bad bookkeeping (Reuters)
• We Owe the Beatles to Luck (Bloomberg)
• What if US Football teams were presented as European (Soccer) Football (Football as Football)
What are you reading?
The EM Flow Turnaround
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.