My afternoon “Whats-all-the-Yellin’-about” train reading:
• Four Key Points From Yellen on Tapering (WSJ) see also Yellen on Stocks: This Isn’t a Bubble (WSJ)
• The ‘Easiest’ Year of This Bull Market Is Ending (Yahoo Finance)
• Looking For Love On The Bloomberg Terminal (Buzzfeed)
• Financial Advisers: How to Counsel Clients in a Hot IPO Market (CFA Institute)
• Bid Wars Wane in U.S. Housing Markets on Supply Rise (Bloomberg)
• Occupy Wall Street activists buy $15m of Americans’ personal debt (Guardian) see also Occupy’s Plan To Cancel Consumer Debt Has Been A Big Success So Far (Business Insider)
• Elizabeth Warren to Regulators, Congress: End ‘Too Big to Fail’ (Nation)
• Will Google Docs kill off Microsoft Office? (CNN)
• Aspiring Lego designers are called to Denmark to build Lego sets under pressure (WSJ)
• Lou Reed’s New York Was Hell or Heaven (NY Times)
What are you reading?
IPO Market Shows Signs Of Cooling Down
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.