My afternoon train reading:
• Kass: 10 Laws of Stock Market Bubbles (The Street) but see Everything You Need to Know About Stock Market Crashes (Reformed Broker)
• To understand the potential of Tesla, look to the forest, not the trees (GigaOm)
• Ray Dalio: You’re not going to produce alpha, so focus on balancing…and meditation (MarketWatch) see also Ray Dalio’s Bridgewater On The Fed’s Dilemma: “We’re Worried That There’s No Gas Left In The QE Tank” (Zero Hedge)
• The government’s human price scanners (Washington Post)
• The Latest Measures of a Bid-Up Stock Market (Barron’s) but see Waiting for 10% correction? Don’t hold your breath (USA Today)
• Take a Crooked Path to Growth (Inc.)
• Todays WTF headline: The rise of paid friends: How New Yorkers are socializing with staff (Daily Mail)
• The Secrets Of A Memorable Infographic (Fast Company)
• Book Review: The Road to Recovery, by Andrew Smithers (FT)
• The secrets of the world’s happiest cities (Guardian) see also America’s Big Cities in Volatile Times (Pew States)
What are you reading?
Percentage of Stocks Above 50-Day Per Sector
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.