My afternoon train reading:
• Here Are Some Issues With That Report About How The Unemployment Rate Was Faked Before The 2012 Election (Business Insider)
• What will you spend in retirement? (Fidelity)
• Why you need a healthy amount of uncertainty in an economy (Quartz)
• Lars Peter Hansen, the Nobel Laureate in the Middle (NY Times)
• Mauboussin: On Complex Adaptive Systems (Compounding My Interests)
• Supply and Demand: A Market Analysis of Chicago’s Heroin Trade, and its Residual Criminal Aspects, Written by a Junkie (New City)
• U.S. Inequality in Six Charts (New Yorker)
• Bartlett: Medicare Part D: Republican Budget-Busting (Economix)
• Here’s what’s wrong with Rand Paul’s ‘Audit the Fed’ bill (Washington Post)
• NASA spin-off technologies (Wikipedia
What are you reading?
U.S. REITs Are On Sale
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.