My afternoon train reading:
• Who’s the Easiest Person to Fool? (Think Advisor) see also Why Smart People Are Stupid (New Yorker)
• 10 things billionaires won’t tell you (MarketWatch)
• Putting Nasdaq 4,000 in perspective (MarketWatch) but see If It Looks Like a Bubble and Floats Like a Bubble… (NY Times)
• Gold Fix Drawing Scrutiny Amid Knowledge Tied to Eruption (Bloomberg)
• A new wave of U.S. mortgage trouble threatens (Reuters) see also How to save the housing market – save Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (The Guardian)
• Tesla Woos Car Guys With Rides to Counter Dealers’ Cash (Bloomberg)
• Twenty tips for interpreting scientific claims (Nature)
• How Snapchat Plans To Make Money (Business Insider)
• Album review: Billie Joe Armstrong, Norah Jones are like brothers (LA Times)
• The best examples of street art in 2012 (48 pictures) (Memolition)
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.