Good Saturday morning. Pour yourself a cup of Joe, and enjoy these longer form, interesting reads I have accumulated over the past week:
• Using Chaos Theory to Predict and Prevent Catastrophic ‘Dragon King’ Events (Wired)
• How General Motors Was Really Saved: The Untold True Story Of The Most Important Bankruptcy In U.S. History (Forbes)
• Takedown: Meet Dave Ramsey, America’s Personal Finance Guru (Pacific Standard)
• Dan Loeb’s Skeletons: Did He Hit a Young Cuban Kid in a 2002 Car Accident? (Vanity Fair) see also Bill Erbey Made $2.3B Off Your Underwater Mortgage (The Street)
• Why Is America Turning To Shit? (The Awl)
• The Snowden Leaks and the Public (NY Books)
• The Nuclear Fusion Arms Race Is Underway (Vice
• Why I Quit Major League Baseball (New Yorker)
• The Secrets of Bezos: How Amazon Became the Everything Store (Business Week)
• The Decline of Wikipedia: Even As More People Than Ever Rely on It, Fewer People Create It (Technology Review)
Whats up or the weekend?
Analyzing State Tax Reciepts
Source: Liscio Report
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
18 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.