Happy Merry! Some expertly curated reads to end your light, holiday shortened week:
• Bullishness Jumps to Three-Year High (WSJ) but see Mom and Pop Wary of Stocks (WSJ)
• Bob Peck’s Top 10 Disruptive Themes for 2014 (Reformed Broker)
• Sorry, haters: Unloved stocks had a great year (MarketWatch)
• Abenomics Drives Japan Hedge Funds to World’s Top Performers (Bloomberg)
• Fed wins battle of the exit – for now (FT)
• Why Gold Would Be Useless in an Economic Apocalypse (The Atlantic)
• Bank Of America Economist Torpedoes One Of The Main Arguments For Impending Inflation (Business Insider)
• Send in the Drones? Retailers Ruined This Christmas (Daily Beast) see also Final Tally For All The Amazon Shopping This Holiday Season (Business Insider)
• The Year We Broke the Internet (Esquire)
• The Least Important Writers of 2013 (Gawker)
What are you reading?
10 Year Treasury Yield Touches 3%
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.