Here’s what I’m looking through on the ride home today:
• No Improvement in Public’s Views of Economic News (Pew Research)
• BBRG View: Bloomberg’s Favorite Toy (New Republic)
• Why companies are raising their dividends (Felix Salmon)
• New mortgages to get pricier next year for borrowers without perfect credit or big down payments. (WSJ)
• Is your nest egg holding up? Here are a few ways to tell. (WSJ)
• Smart beta-blocking (FT Alphaville)
• Bundling and Pricing Innovation (Asymco)
• Digital Exports Dwarf Other Industries, So Why Is The USTR Ignoring Them? (TechDirt) see also Instagram Direct, Twitter DMs, and the Social/Communications Map (Stratechery)
• Pope Francis gets high ratings from Catholics, according to poll (Washington Post)
• Universe Really Is a Hologram According to New Simulations (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.