Welcome back after the long holiday weekend, Some reading material to start off your post Turkey week:
• Investors excited about the market at the wrong time (MarketWatch) but see Why you should always buy on Black Friday (MarketWatch)
• Bagehot: An Economists’ Oscar Wilde (Wilson Quarterly)
• WWJD: What Will Janet Do? (WSJ)
• Everything Is Amazing and Nobody Is Happy (Motley Fool) see also A Deeper Look at Those Skeptical Charts on Forward Earnings Estimates (A Dash of Insight)
• NFL on defense with tax break (Politico)
• Even When Stocks Make You Nervous, Count Your Blessings (WSJ)
• Buffett on “Investing between the lines” (Seeking Wisdom)
• Delivery drones are coming: Jeff Bezos promises half-hour shipping with Amazon Prime Air (The Verge) see also A drone of your very own: These aren’t your average remote-controlled aircraft (Washington Post)
• What you need to know to become an angel investor (WSJ)
• ‘Memories’ pass between generations (BBC)
What are you reading?
Where Global Economies Are In Their Growth Cycle
Source: Business Insider
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.