My Afternoon plane reading:
• Bull Market Shows No Sign of Death With Yellen Support (Bloomberg) but see The Stock Market Is At An All-Time High — Here’s Why So Many Americans Don’t Care (Business Insider)
• Idea Velocity: What I learned from SAC (Dasan 大山)
• Colleges are teaching economics backwards (WaPo)
• Does QE cause deflation? (Not Quite Noahpinion)
• What a Higher Minimum Wage Does for Workers and the Economy (Businessweek) see also America’s Role as Consumer of Last Resort Goes Missing (Bloomberg)
• Surowiecki: Is Health Care Spending Finally Falling? (New Yorker)
• The Secrets Of A Memorable Infographic (Fast Company)
• Amazon Promises Package Delivery By Drone: Is It for Real? (IEEE Spectrum)
• Matt Hoyle’s Comic Genius: Portraits of Funny People (Neatorama)
• Star Trek Transporter Room Bath Mat & Shower Curtain Set (Think Geek)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.