Here’s what I’m reading on the train-ride home today:
• A bull market without buyers (FT Alphaville)
• Bursting the stock-market-bubble bubble (WSJ) see also Am I Too Bullish? (Bloomberg)
• Intel Seen Threatened as Google Mulls Own Server Chips (Bloomberg)
• The Gatsby Curve: How Inequality Became a Household Word (Businessweek) see also The kids are actually ok (The Incidental Economist)
• Fed faces tough decision on bond-buying program this week (WSJ)
• Want to get stock tips from tweets? There are tools that can help. (WSJ) but see Twitter’s New Coke Moment (Reformed Broker)
• Tech Companies Press for a Better Retail Experience (NY Times)
• Why the feds don’t need to save the cellphone ban (LA Times)
• 11 Spectacular Cliff Paths (World Geography)
• Conference Name tags: Full of Interesting Strangers (Rands in Repose)
What are you reading?
As Inflation View Shifts, the Fed Might Floor It
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.