Good New Year’s Eve morn. Here’s what I’m reading on the last day of the year:
•Bloomberg markets two-fer:
…..-Dow Climbs to Record, Poised for Best Year Since 1996 (Bloomberg)
…..-Gold Declines on Way to Worst Year Since 1981 as Silver Drops (Bloomberg)
• America in 2013, as Told in Charts (NY Times)
• Behavioral Resolutions for Behavioral Investors (Psy-Fi Blog) see also 10 financial resolutions you can actually keep (Washington Post)
• Winners of 2013: Boring Investors (WSJ)
• The 2014 Stock Market: What the Charts Say (Barron’s) see also The S&P 500: How High Can It Go? (Barron’s)
• My Three Goals for 2014 (Reformed Broker)
• Dear Quartz, maybe it’s you that needs new glasses and a map. 2013 was not a lost year for tech (Giga Om) see also 2013: The Year in Apple and Technology at Large (Daring Fireball)
• The Best Cars We Drove in 2013 (And a Few We Wish We Hadn’t) (Wired)
• Dave Barry’s Review of 2013, the Year of the Zombies (Washington Post)
• 14 Quotes To Inspire Your New Year’s Resolutions For 2014 (BuzzFeed)
What are you doing tonight?
Inexpensive Stocks Take Lead in Rally
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 New Year’s Eve Day AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.