Good Sunday morning, a kickstarter for your mind while you enjoy that second cup of coffee:
• The Intelligent Investor: Make a List, Check It Twice (WSJ)
• The Economics of Selling Out (Priceonomics)
• As stocks hit record highs, so do profit warnings (USA Today)
• Is the stock market still a playground for the rich? (MarketWatch) but see Rethinking the Idea of a Basic Income for All (Economix))
• These Three Graphs Prove That Bitcoin Is a Speculative Bubble (Ordinary Times)
• Is Wall Street Now Too Big to Care? (Businessweek)
• Budget deal returns non-defense appropriations to Bush levels (Politico)
• Major tech companies unite to call for new limits on surveillance (Washington Post) see also Reform Government Surveillance (Reform Government Surveillance)
• Planes Parked in Weeds in Kabul After $486 Million Spent (Bloomberg)
• The GOP can’t shake impeachment fever (Bakersfield Californian)
Whats for Brunch?
Women Now Head 4% of Fortune 500 Companies
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Sunday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.