Good Sunday morning. Here’s what I’m reading with my morning coffee:
• Money and Inflation (Economist’s View)
• Twitter’s Ballooning Market Cap (WSJ) see also Twitter’s stock has nearly tripled since its IPO last month, making the IPO among the best-performing of 2013 (WSJ)
• Seven things you should know about the expiration of unemployment benefits (Washington Post)
• New York: A concrete legacy (FT) see also Signs of Change in News Mission at Bloomberg (NY Times)
• Does journalism have a future? (TLS)
• Be A Learning Machine (Seeking Wisdom) see also Investment: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics (Library of Economics and Liberty)
• NCAA’s Big Gay Choice: Chick-fil-A or Equality? (Daily Beast)
• Climate myths: Global warming stopped in 1998 (New Scientist) see also Utilities Feeling Rooftop Solar Heat Start Fighting Back (Bloomberg)
• Quotes Uncovered: How Lies Travel (Freakonomics)
What’s for brunch?
Stock Rally Fails to Spur Big Inflows into Mutual Funds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.