Good Sunday morning . . . Pour a hot cup of black, pull up a chair, and enjoy some brain stimulation:
• Inside the mind of Marc Andreessen (Fortune)
• How to Lower Your 2013 Tax Bill (WSJ)
• Is your boss an Empty Suit ? (Farnam Street) see also Sorry, Folks, Rich People Actually Don’t ‘Create The Jobs’ (Business Insider)
• The US capital stock: old and busted, but why? (FT Alphaville)
• Four Keys to Great Customer Service (Bloomberg)
• Sentient code: An inside look at Stephen Wolfram’s utterly new, insanely ambitious computational paradigm (Venture Beat)
• The Most Overvalued And Undervalued Housing Markets In The Developed World (Business Insider) see also Rent Relative to House Prices in High Income Countries (Marc to Market)
• Do-Nothing Congress Dithers on Budget as Deadline Nears (Bloomberg)
• The Neuroscientist Who Discovered He Was a Psychopath (Smithsonian Magazine)
• Every Little Thing—John Heilpern on the Beatles’ early years (WSJ)
What’s for brunch ?
CNBC Core Viewership Drops to Fresh Two Decade Low
Source: Zero Hedge
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.