Good Sunday morning. These are the items that will be setting the tone for this week’s action.
• Hedge Funds Trail Stocks by the Widest Margin Since 2005 (Bloomberg) but see Smart beta-blocking (FT Alphaville)
• Google Puts Money on Robots, Using the Man Behind Android (NY Times)
• Stocks are Not Done Yet (Barron’s) see also Hope for the Future (Above the Market)
• Wiesenthal: I’m Changing My Mind About Bitcoin (Business Insider)
• Time to dump bonds? Don’t be so sure. (WSJ) see also Individual bonds are an investment, not an Ark (Reuters)
• Favorite stocks to play big trends like our smartphone society and fracking. (WSJ)
• Does QE cause deflation? (Not Quite Noahpinion) see also Stressed out about deflation (FT Alphaville)
• The Man Who Took On Merrill (Businessweek)
• People At CNBC Are Relieved That Maria Bartiromo Left (Business Insider) see also The business of cable-TV business news isn’t what it used to be (WSJ)
• This is how your brain tells time (Salon)
Whats for brunch?
Euro Displays Uncommon Strength
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.