Good Sunday morning. These are the items that will be setting the tone for this week’s action.
• Hedge Funds Trail Stocks by the Widest Margin Since 2005 (Bloomberg) but see Smart beta-blocking (FT Alphaville)
• Google Puts Money on Robots, Using the Man Behind Android (NY Times)
• Stocks are Not Done Yet (Barron’s) see also Hope for the Future (Above the Market)
• Wiesenthal: I’m Changing My Mind About Bitcoin (Business Insider)
• Time to dump bonds? Don’t be so sure. (WSJ) see also Individual bonds are an investment, not an Ark (Reuters)
• Favorite stocks to play big trends like our smartphone society and fracking. (WSJ)
• Does QE cause deflation? (Not Quite Noahpinion) see also Stressed out about deflation (FT Alphaville)
• The Man Who Took On Merrill (Businessweek)
• People At CNBC Are Relieved That Maria Bartiromo Left (Business Insider) see also The business of cable-TV business news isn’t what it used to be (WSJ)
• This is how your brain tells time (Salon)
Whats for brunch?
Euro Displays Uncommon Strength
Category: Financial Press