My afternoon train reading:
• Hedge holdings soar despite returns trailing behind equities (FT)
• Is the Bull Tiring? (Barron’s)
• Byron Wien Predicted 10 Big Surprises For 2013 — Here’s How They’re Doing (Business Insider)
• Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama (Calculated Risk)
• U.S. poised for stronger growth in 2014, Fed to taper by March: Reuters poll (Reuters) see also New Market Leadership – Warehouses Over Townhouses? (Reformed Broker)
• Long Island Foreclosures Spur Looters Amid Home Limbo (Bloomberg)
• Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story (Advisor Perspectives)
• CIA’s former ‘chief of disguise’ has a new holiday job: ‘Kids’ Gift Detective’ for Target (Washington Post)
• Is the Pope Right About the World? (The Atlantic)
• The Afterlife Of American Clothes (NPR)
What are you reading?
Snapshots of Retail Sales Are Coming In Blurry
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.