Goedemorgen, here is what I found interesting this AM:
• Too Bullish for Comfort (Barron’s)
• Sheila Bair: Is BlackRock too big to fail? (Fortune)
• Ultra-Low Interest Rates: Who Wins? Who Loses? (Conversable Economist)
• Why the Dollar Dominates, and Why That’s Not All Good (WSJ) see also Stiglitz: An Agenda to Save the Euro (Project Syndicate)
• REITS, Brokers & Conflicts: The ghost of private placements past (Investment News)
• Home Buyers Are Scarce, So Renters Take Their Place (NY Times)
• How to Burst the “Filter Bubble” that Protects Us from Opposing Views (MIT Technology Review)
• NSFW!: The Porn Industry Goes Social With PinSex (Fast Company)
• Apple, China Mobile Sign Deal to Offer iPhone (stratēchery)
• 5 New Rules of the Office Holiday Party (Fox Business)
What are you reading?
Forward Price / Earnings Ratios By Sector
Source: The Reformed Broker
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.