Here’s what I’m reading on the way home this evening:
• George Osborne: How Britain Returned to Growth (WSJ)
• Facebook Is A Fundamentally Broken Product That Is Collapsing Under Its Own Weight (Business Insider)
• A Look Inside the Fed’s Balance Sheet (WSJ) see also Who’s really running the Fed now? (Washington Post)
• North America to Drown in Oil as Mexico Ends Monopoly (Bloomberg)
• China’s Shadow Currency (The Diplomat)
• Stern Words for Wall Street’s Watchdogs, From a Judge (NY Times) see also Unforeseen consequences of the Volcker rule already are rippling into the furthest corners of the economy and financial markets. (WSJ)
• The Rumored Chase-Madoff Settlement Is Another Bad Joke (Rolling Stone)
• The Thought Leader (NY Times) see also Krugman: The Facebooking of Economics (NY Times)
• Obamacare Is Actually Good. No, Really (Vocativ)
• 59 Unreleased Beatles Songs Are Coming To iTunes (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
One Chart That Shows Just How Much Global Stocks Are Booming
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
17 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.