Here are my home from EU zone afternoon reads
• Companies Boost U.S. Payrolls by Most in a Year (Bloomberg)
• Americans are bingeing less on houses and more on cars (Quartz) see also The ageing of Americans’ things (Reuters)
• Checking in on the “Yale Model” (Above the Market)
• Yuan Passes Euro as 2nd-Most Used Trade-Finance Currency (Bloomberg) see also Where did the saving glut go? (Antonio Fatas on the Global Economy)
• Housing boom and bust lesson still not sinking in (Reuters)
• What Neuroscience Says About The Link Between Creativity And Madness (Fast Company)
• The Secrets Of A Memorable Infographic (Fast Company)
• Amazon Promises Package Delivery By Drone: Is It for Real? (IEEE Spectrum)
• A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation (New Republic)
• American Schools vs. the World: Expensive, Unequal, Bad at Math (The Atlantic)
• 10 Secrets of Grand Central Terminal (Epoch Times)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.