My longer form weekend reading:
• Our favorite charts of 2013 (Quartz)
• The rise of BlackRock (Economist) see also The monolith and the markets (Economist)
• Of markets and mayhem (Fortune)
• The Forgotten Lessons of 2008 (Farnam Street)
• The Nastiest Injury in Sports (Grantland)
• Big Hair on Campus: Did Donald Trump Defraud Thousands of Real-Estate Students? (Vanity Fair)
• The Art of Dying (Lapham’s Quarterly)
• Google Glass: What You’re Not Supposed to Do (Esquire)
• Vineyard owning for beginners (WSJ)
• 2013: The Year in Volcanic Activity (The Atlantic)
Whats up for the weekend?
Pension Funds Make the Most of Stocks Surge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.