My afternoon train-reading:
• Who would have guessed Supermodels make bad currency traders? (FT.com)
• Leaving CAPE Town (Reformed Broker) but see Goldman turns bearish on US equities (FT)
• Fed Sent $77.7 Billion in Profits to Treasury Last Year (Real Time Economics)
• The Drunkard’s Walk (Seeking Wisdom)
• Three things the press gets wrong about Apple in China (Fortune)
• If you get a PhD, get an economics PhD (Noahpinion) see also The Case for Hiring “Outlier” Employees (Harvard Business Review)
• Bridge scandal: 10 things the public needs to know (Star Ledger)
• It takes a village to green-light new hires at Amazon (WSJ)
• Fallen foreclosure king David J. Stern is disbarred by Florida Supreme Court (MoJo)
• How Effective Will Your Diet Be in 5 Years? (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
What You Know About Retirement Investing Is Wrong
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.