My Monday afternoon reading:
• 3 Popular Economic Warnings That Are So Much More Complicated Than They Look (Motley Fool)
• Buffett’s Fourth Law of Motion: Your Behavior (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The US is nowhere near another housing bubble (Quartz) see also The Tale of a House, and an Entire Market (NY Times)
• Why Aren’t App Designers as Famous as Chefs? (Digits)
• Make ISPs into “common carriers,” says former FCC commissioner (Ars Technica) • A Vindicated Snowden Says He’d Like to Come Home (New Yorker) • Ezra Klein Is Joining Vox Media as Web Journalism Asserts Itself (NY Times) see also Q&A: Ezra Klein Promises “A Completely Different Product” (BuzzFeed)
• How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming (Grist)
• Tech billionaire compares self to Jews under the Nazis, fears pogrom (LA Times)
• The Village Voice’s Pazz & Jop Critics’ Poll: Top 10 Albums By Year, 1971-2013 (Village Voice)
What are you reading?
The Fed’s Imperfect Tools for Growth
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.