Pour a tall cup of Joe, and settle in with these reads:
• What’s different about this downturn? Not much Or, Why a stock market correction should make you happy (MarketWatch) but see U.S. markets tumble as emerging-markets fear spreads (WSJ)
• The Myth of a Stock-Picker’s Market (WSJ)
• Is 60/40 the Right Portfolio Mix for You? (Black Rock)
• Roddy Boyd finds alleged Ponzi schemer (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Existing Home Sales Soaring Highs Deceptive (The Economic Populist)
• About That Jamie Dimon raise . . . (FT Alphaville)
• Tech: Uber And Disruption (TechCrunch) see also What Jobs Will the Robots Take? (The Atlantic)
• TED talks are lying to you (Salon)
• WTF? The world put $4 billion on Starbucks gift cards last year (Quartz)
• The Macintosh is 30 years old (Kottke)
Whats for brunch?
U.S. Markets Tumble as Fear Spreads
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Sunday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.