My afternoon train reading:
• Can mighty Wall St. bull keep charging in 2014? (USA Today) see also Ten Market Guarantees for 2014 (WSJ)
• Answers to 5 questions about legalized pot in Colorado (USA Today)
• Dollar bulls see greenback gaining strength (WSJ) see also No Bounce Seen for a Deflated Commodities Sector in 2014 (WSJ)
• Ideas adjust to new ‘facts’ of finance (FT)
• U.S. Home Sales Post First Yearly Drop in 29 Months (World Property Channel)
• Billionaires Worth $3.7 Trillion Surge as Gates Wins 2013 (Bloomberg)
• Evolution Is More Popular Than Ever With Americans (Liberty Voice) but see GOP support for modern biology drops (MSNBC)
• A Small Bank in Utah Has Launched Wall Street’s War on the Volcker Rule (New Republic)
• What 2014 means for Obamacare (Washington Post)
• Bitcoin Is a High-Tech Dinosaur Soon to Be Extinct (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Current Post-Financial Crisis Retracement Level
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.