My afternoon train-reading:
• Janet Yellen: The Sixteen Trillion Dollar Woman (Time) see also Will history look kindly on Ben Bernanke? (The Week)
• Pot Shares Rally 1,700% as Speculators See Green (Bloomberg)
• The Post-Crash Rebound, Not Job Growth, Drove 2013 Price Gains (Trulia Blog)
• The PC is dead, and this year’s CES proves it (Washington Post)
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch slashes gold call to $1,150 and warns it could get uglier (MarketWatch)
• The real Chris Christie traffic scandal you’ve forgotten (LA Times) see also Chris Christie’s problem is that he’s really, truly a bully (Washington Post) see also
• Silicon Valley’s New Spy Satellites (The Atlantic)
• Top Ten Things Bob Gates was Wrong about, Some Criminal (Juan Cole)
• Gervais: Be a Cocky Little Nobody (Time)
• The glassware that will change your (wine-drinking) life (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Americans Are Getting Bored With Obamacare in the News
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
3 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.