My afternoon train-reading:
• Ten quotes on the question of financial bubbles (Abnormal Returns)
• Fresh off a beating, gold bulls are getting back in the ring. (WSJ)
• Ten Innovations From CES You Should Know About (Businessweek)
• Top Samsung Analyst Predicts Stock Wipeout Will Deepen (Bloomberg)
• Borrowers Are the Winners in Low-Rates Era (WSJ) see also As long as low rates remains on the table, it’s hard to fault companies, borrowers and banks for imbibing (WSJ)
• Meet the former Microsoft employee who wants to liberate liberal data (Washington Post) but see Here Comes the Anti-Government Left (New Republic)
• Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories (Scientific American)
• NSA phone-data mining prevents few attacks, group says (Washington Post)
• Pre-recession study predicted historic labor market drop (Fortune)
• Scandal or no, Chris Christie Was Never Going to Be President Anyway (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Wall Street Predicts $50 Billion Bill to Settle U.S. Mortgage Suits
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.