My afternoon train-reading:
• U.S. Stock Values Have Analysts Worried (WSJ)
• Indexing is no panacea for investors (Abnormal Returns)
• Mining for Gold: Why Have Junior Miners Underperformed the Metal? (Market Anthropology)
• ’Wolf of Wall Street’ Offspring Never Quite Die (Bloomberg)
• Some People Love Money So Much They Can’t Live Without It (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street’s War (Huffington Post)
• Pentagon has no defense against lawmakers when it comes to appropriations (Washington Post)
• Why Are Taxpayer Funded Texas Public Schools Teaching Creationism? (Slate)
• Trickle-down economics is the greatest broken promise of our lifetime (The Guardian) see also Oxfam: 85 richest people as wealthy as poorest half of the world (The Guardian)
• Why Audio Never Goes Viral (Digg)
• What If These TED Talks Were Horribly, Unspeakably Wrong? (The Awl)
What are you reading?
Is Europe Making a Comeback?
Source: Black Rock
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.