My afternoon train-reading:
• U.S. Stock Values Have Analysts Worried (WSJ)
• Indexing is no panacea for investors (Abnormal Returns)
• Mining for Gold: Why Have Junior Miners Underperformed the Metal? (Market Anthropology)
• ’Wolf of Wall Street’ Offspring Never Quite Die (Bloomberg)
• Some People Love Money So Much They Can’t Live Without It (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street’s War (Huffington Post)
• Pentagon has no defense against lawmakers when it comes to appropriations (Washington Post)
• Why Are Taxpayer Funded Texas Public Schools Teaching Creationism? (Slate)
• Trickle-down economics is the greatest broken promise of our lifetime (The Guardian) see also Oxfam: 85 richest people as wealthy as poorest half of the world (The Guardian)
• Why Audio Never Goes Viral (Digg)
• What If These TED Talks Were Horribly, Unspeakably Wrong? (The Awl)
What are you reading?
Is Europe Making a Comeback?
Source: Black Rock
Category: Financial Press