Stuff you should read:
• Forget Market Timing, and Stick to a Balanced Fund (NY Times)
• Gold Flows East as Bars Recast for Chinese Defying Slump (Bloomberg)
• The Myth of a Stock-Picker’s Market (WSJ)
• Yellen Faces Test Bernanke Failed: Ease Bubbles (Bloomberg)
• Apple reports flat earnings as rising competition offsets rising iPhone and iPad sales. (WSJ) but see Sales of iPhones Set Record for Quarter: 51 Million (NY Times)
• Investment cannot hide North Sea problems (FT)
• The General-Purpose iPad and the Specialist Mac (stratēchery)
• New GOP Health Plan Is White Flag in Obamacare Repeal Fight (Slate) see also Republicans have an Obamacare replacement. Economists will love it, real people won’t. (Washington Post)
• Questions on Port Authority Chairman David Samson’s PATH station vote (NorthJersey.com)
• National Flags Made From Each Country’s Traditional Foods (This Is Marvelous)
I’m cold. Is anybody else cold?
Many emerging-market currencies are falling against the dollar
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.