O.M.G. How gorgeous is this little beastie ?

Source: Classic Driver

Category: Weekend

13 Responses to “Blue Ferrari 275 GTB/4 (Paris auction)”

1. chartist says:

I can only imagine that the experience of driving this car is better than sex.

• supercorm says:

Its probably like sex, not better, because when its good, its great, and when its bad, well, its still pretty good !

2. stonedwino says:

Ferrari “Dino” as it was nicknamed. I remember my ride in one as a kid way back in 1974.. It was Gunther Netzer’s car, while my father was the coach of Real Madrid at the time…memorable in more ways than one and it was a blue one, just like the pictures.

3. stonedwino says:

BR: Not to be confused with the 6 cyclinder Dino “Ladies” car – I stand corrected…

4. flocktard says:

Unusual color for this model. This was the THE top performance car in it’s day.

5. s1gins says:

Have to disagree that these were ever referred to as a Dino perhaps in Spain but no where else. Dino was reserved for the lower rung Ferraris that were mid-engined and had less then 12 cylinders (though more likely 6). This was the big dog Ferrari of its day…

6. formerlawyer says:

Where are the cupholders?

7. Robert M says:

Somewhere there is a box w/ my slot car version of this car. It’s always the lines.
    As to cupholders, in this car you’ve no time for a sip of anything while driving. That’s for when you arrive at your destination w/ all eyes on ya as you take the basket out